Frequently Asked Questions
1. What type of properties do you buy?
At IBuyPropertyFlorida.com I buy all types of houses. Large houses, small houses, condos, inherited properties, ugly homes, fixer-uppers, turn keys, tear downs, homes in need of extensive repair, houses damaged by weather, foreclosures & even tenant & squatter occupied homes. I make it my goal to offer you a fair Price for your home and guarantee satisfaction when working with me.
No matter your reason for wanting to sell your house we have the experience and resources to buy your house in a fast and efficient way you will be more than happy with. I have helped many people in your situation and look forward to taking the hassle and headache out of what may seem to be a monumental task.
2. What condition does the property have to be in?
A. I will buy the property in any condition. I’ve seen everything so don’t be embarrassed if your property is not in great (or even good) shape. Even if your home is in need of massive repair work, I will still buy your home at no cost to you whatsoever.
3. What price will you pay?
A. My goal is to allow the seller to receive the highest possible amount for their property while still having the purchase make sense as an investment. More often than not, a seller can net more money by selling to us than by listing the property and selling with a realtor.
Call me for an explanation (407) 595-2811. We take the current market value of the property plus repairs and renovation to get the property fully updated and in tip top shape, plus 10%.
For example: Let’s say your house is worth $100,000 once fully updated, and needs $20,000 in repairs and renovation for updating. We would pay: $100,000 – $20,000 – 10% ($10,000) = $70,000.
4. What if I owe more than the property is worth?A. I can still purchase your house even if you owe more than it’s worth. I have a complete system that will assist you in a successful short sale. Please call 407-595-2811 for more info regarding this.
5. My house is facing foreclosure, can you still buy my house?
Yes! And not only will I buy your house, but I can help you avoid any damage to your credit. You can get more information by calling us directly at 407-595-2811
6. If you make me an offer, am I legally obliged to take it?
Absolutely not. The offer I make on your home does not have any legal obligation for you to take it. It is 100% free and can give you a good idea of what you can make should you choose to accept it.
7. Are you realtors and do I have to pay a Commission?
No, I am a private investor, and you will pay no fees or commissions. My service is free.
8. How long will it take to close the transaction and get my cash?
A. It takes roughly 7 days to close the transaction but I can move quicker if it is necessary.
9. Why should I do business with you?
A. Because I’m honest and I will do what I say I’m going to do. I’ve done hundreds of transactions and I’ll get the job done.
Ready to get started?
Request your offer now!